Aloe Vera Hydrating Cream 100ml
Aloe Vera contains a hormone that accelerates the formation and growth of new cells, that collaborates in the healing of spots and scads.
With nutritive, regenerative and soothing properties, it provides complete care and luminosity and smoothness.
Tones and vigorizes skin.
Aloe attacks infection, stimulates tissues and heals acne without leaving scars.
Provides the dermis with a protective layer.
- Aloe vera: the natural nutrients, the minerals, the vitamins, the amino acids and enzymes stimulate the reproduction of new cells. It is also an important cellular regenerator, toner and highly penetrates skin. It is an excellent enhancer in prepared protectors. It has revitalizing, hydrating, soothing and refreshing properties.
Sweet almond oil: almond oil has emollient properties, softening and hydrating. Chemically, almond oil is a triglyceride of vegetable fatty acids. The unsaponifiable fraction of the sweet almond, consisting mainly of squalene, tocopherol and phytosterols, guarantee skin a supply of highly nutritious substances. Topical application of the unsaponifiable plant favours tonicity and elasticity of the skin.
- Red vine: red vine extract obtained from Vitis Vinifera leaves.In Vitis Vinifera leaves we can find: polyphenols, organic acids, phenolic acids, and other active ingredients such as esters of cinnamic acid and tartaric acid, vitamin B and C, folic acid, carotenoids, proteins and minerals. The extract of red vine is used to combat the signs of skin aging by freezing the effect of free radicals, and the antioxidant actions that provides an abundance of polyphenols. The high essential fatty acid content gives the skin flexibility and a youthful appearance.
- Acai: Acai is a palm that grows in Amazonia. Its fruit is a purple berry with concentrations of anthocyanins, potent antioxidants, higher than those found in red wine. It is a powerful antioxidant and fights free radicals that cause skin damage. It has an impressive combination of Omega 6 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids, phyosterols, vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids. It is highly emollient, and is an effective moisturizing product to heal dry, cracked skin, improve skin tone and keep it youthful.
- Hamamelis: has the ability to rebalance the hydro-lipid mantle of the skin by regulating the dilation of the pores (astringent effect)
- Hyaluronic acid: one of the main characteristics of hyaluronic acid is its amazing capacity to attract and retain water. For this reason, its use in topical cosmetic treatments allows deep rehydration of the epidermis of the treated zone so that area can look tighter and, by increasing its depth and volume, reduce skin furrows.
- Jojoba oil: apart from its excellent emollient effect on skin, that provides a deeper hydration and greater softness, it has a special characteristic that makes it indispensable for deep hydration of the stratum corneum as it creates a lipid non greasy protective protective layer, giving a similar effect to mineral oil.
- Vitamin E: it has many properties but is well known as the vitamin of youth and beauty. It is an antioxidant that protects cells from external aggressions such as contamination, pesticides and stress, main cause of premature ageing. Vitamin E is also an important contributor to energy production.