Aloe Vera Natural Serum 30ml Acid hialuronic
Perfect combination of natural product to improve the appearance of skin quality, a unique anti-aging ingredient that combats all signs of ageing, hyaluronic acid that exists naturally in skin and retains water in the dermis layer, between the collagen structure. An ideal blend of aloe Vera, orange blossom water, acai, mint, red vine, calendula, grape seed oil and honey.
- Aloe vera: the natural nutrients, the minerals, the vitamins, the amino acids and enzymes stimulate the reproduction of new cells. It is also an important cellular regenerator, toner and highly penetrates skin. It is an excellent enhancer in prepared protectors. It has revitalizing, hydrating, soothing and refreshing properties.
Orange blossom water: obtained by distilling the fresh flowers of bitter oranges in a stream of water vapour. It is slightly astringent so it is suitable for oily skin. It is also indicated for use on sensitive and/or dehydrated kin for its soothing, moisturizing and protective properties.
Hyaluronic Acid: one of the main characteristics of hyaluronic acid is its amazing capacity to attract and retain water. For this reason, its use in topical cosmetic treatments allows deep rehydration of the epidermis of the treated zone so that area can look tighter and, by increasing its depth and volume, reduce skin furrows.
- Acai: Acai is a palm that grows in Amazonia. Its fruit is a purple berry with concentrations of anthocyanins, potent antioxidants, higher than those found in red wine. It is a powerful antioxidant and fights free radicals that cause skin damage. It has an impressive combination of Omega 6 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids, phyosterols, vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids. It is highly emollient, and is an effective moisturizing product to heal dry, cracked skin, improve skin tone and keep it youthful.
- Mint: it has multiple benefits and is used in cosmetics for its refreshing, calming, revitalizing, decongestive and deodorant effect.
- Red vine: red vine extract obtained from Vitis Vinifera leaves.In Vitis Vinifera leaves we can find: polyphenols, organic acids, phenolic acids, and other active ingredients such as esters of cinnamic acid and tartaric acid, vitamin B and C, folic acid, carotenoids, proteins and minerals. The extract of red vine is used to combat the signs of skin aging by freezing the effect of free radicals, and the antioxidant actions that provides an abundance of polyphenols. The high essential fatty acid content gives the skin flexibility and a youthful appearance.
- Calendula: has soothing and softening properties. Excellent for calming sensitive skin. Has a positive effect on all prepared skin cosmetics.
Grape seed oil: contains polyphenols, organic acids, phenolic acids, and other active ingredients such as: esters of cinnamic acid and tartaric acid, vitamins B and C, folic acid, carotenoids, proteins and minerals. It is used to combat the signs of skin aging by seizing free radical action and the antioxidant action that provides an abundance of polyphenols. The high amount of essential fatty acids gives the skin flexibility and a more youthful appearance.
- Honey: is an ‘internal food’ for the epithelial tissues and activates superficial circulation. Combats dry skin, imperfections (wrinkles) and impurities. It has moisturizing, soothing qualities. Keeps skin firm and elastic.