A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. It is used for the web to be able to remember your visit when you return to surf this page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of contents, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs; without cookies, services offered by any page would be diminished significantly. If you need more information about what cookies are, which they store, how to delete or disable them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This web site uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus, spam is combated.
This website uses the following third – party cookies:
- Google Analytics: it stores cookies to develop statistics about visitors traffic and volume on this site. By using this website you are consenting the treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in that regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons as like or share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you should carry out your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by browsers mentioned.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies for the browser to remember your decision to reject them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with others, except when it is necessary for system operation or when it is required by law to such effect. According to Google, it does not keep your IP address. Google Inc. is a company agreed with the Safe Port Agreement that ensures all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can consult detailed information in that regard on this link. If you want to know information about the use of Google on cookies we attach another link.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.