Hydrating And Repairing Aftersun Balm 250ml
Contains vegetable properties that rehydrate the skin and return softness, elasticity and firmness to make it look healthier in addition to providing freshness. It also contains soothing antioxidant properties, repairing skin that has been subjected to solar radiation, and carrot oil that enhances and prolongs the tan. The percentage of aloe Vera is 76%.
- Aloe vera: the natural nutrients, the minerals, the vitamins, the amino acids and enzymes stimulate the reproduction of new cells. It is also an important cellular regenerator, toner and highly penetrates skin. It is an excellent enhancer in prepared protectors. It has revitalizing, hydrating, soothing and refreshing properties.
- Shea butter: moisturizing factor, emollient and skin protectant. It is a powerful hydrating agent and very nutritious. Thanks to its richness in unsaturated fatty acids, it is a natural cell regenerator with great soothing and restructuring properties, providing greater firmness and softness to the skin.
- Argan oil: rich in vitamin E and phytosterols, it softens and soothes the skin. Phytosterols provide elasticity to the skin by preventing the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks. Its contains 80% of the essential fatty acids, prevents premature aging, and also moisturizes, nourishes and regenerates the skin. Sesame oil contains essential fatty acids and vitamins that nourish the skin. It also has a firming action and provides softness and smoothness.
- Rosehip oil: also called the flower of youth, it is an oil rich in essential poli-insaturated fatty acids.
- Acai: Acai is a palm that grows in Amazonia. Its fruit is a purple berry with concentrations of anthocyanins, potent antioxidants, higher than those found in red wine. It is a powerful antioxidant and fights free radicals that cause skin damage. It has an impressive combination of Omega 6 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids, phyosterols, vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids. It is highly emollient, and is an effective moisturizing product to heal dry, cracked skin, improve skin tone and keep it youthful.
- Camomile: camomile contains decongestive and softening qualities, stabilizes skin and has a calming effect.
- Calendula: has soothing and softening properties. Excellent for calming sensitive skin. Has a positive effect on all prepared skin cosmetics.
- Vitamin E: it has many properties but is well known as the vitamin of youth and beauty. It is an antioxidant that protects cells from external aggressions such as contamination, pesticides and stress, main cause of premature ageing. Vitamin E is also an important contributor to energy production.
- Vitamin C: collagen is made from vitamin c, which shows the importance of this vitamin for healthy and attractive skin. The production of stable collagen combats wrinkles, and assures uniformity in skin tone and texture. Vitamin Cs antioxidant function also benefits skin, as it is able to protect it from free radicals.
- Carrot oil: carrot oil is an oil with a high concentration of carotene, that comes from the maceration of carrot pulp in a neutral oil. The body synthesizes these molecules to manufacture the vitamin. It effectively protects the skin from solar radiation. It has a high content of beta carotene (provitamin A) transformed by the body into vitamin A, growth actives, vision actives, immune defences, aging and wrinkles. It has antioxidant and soothing functions.